Mollusk Surf Shop's Beach Inspired Posters
As with all long weekends, this last one was far, far too short. If it were up to me, three-day weekends would be the norm. Why not? You'd still get a respectable four days of work under your belt, but you'd also get an added day to enjoy the sunshine, slip off to the beach, and maybe even pick up a new hobby. In fact, I contribute my lack of surfing skills to the country's measly weekend allotment. With more three-day weekends our quality of life index would soar skywards, and I'd be riding waves in no time. If I were running for office, it would be the central point of my platform; really, it's a humanitarian cause. Read more...
- A Sneak Peak at Voyager: Clothing Store, Surf Shop, Art Gallery ... and Submarine
- Tommy Guerrero Jams at Mollusk Surf Shop to Promote Surf Flick, The Present
- Madewell Celebrates Its SF Opening With Some Hometown Heroes
- From Venice Beach to Valencia Street: The Detox Market
- Celebrate The Rock Posters of Chronicle Books' "The Small Stakes" @ The Curiosity Shoppe Thursday