New Owners at Rare Device (And Discounts for You)
As soon as you set foot in Rare Device on Market Street, you instantly feel like you're getting schooled in design. If you've been, you've likely had to forcefully restrain yourself from drooling on their sleek, retro-modern kitchen wares, minimalist electronics, coffee table books and even their good-looking cosmetics lines. For those waiting for the right time to splurge, now's your chance to pounce: the keenly-curated shop, which recently came under the new ownership of Giselle and Phurba Gyalzen, is throwing a grand re-opening party. Read more...
- The New San Francisco Tech Boom is On (and Google Wants to Hire You)
- Rare Device Turns Two and Celebrates with a Sale
- It's Wedding Season (And You'll Need Gifts): Big Sales at Mission Boutiques
- New Vintage Furnishings (And a Sale!) at Lotus Bleu
- Pop in to Poketo's Pop-Up Shop at Rare Device this Friday