New Sunday Flea Market @ Candlestick from the Folks at Alameda Flea
All you treasure hunters will be happy to know that there's a new flea market on the block. And you don't have to cross any bridge for it. The maiden voyage of the Candlestick Park Antiques & Collectibles Faire embarked yesterday on what we hope to be a long-lived Sunday happening. There are over 500 booths selling antiques and collectibles twenty years or older.
Set to go down every third Sunday of each month (unless the 49ers are playing), we're excited to watch this new kid on the block become a fully-fledged vintage-digging destination.
Did you go yesterday? Let us know what you thought.
Photo credit: sfgirlbybay.
- Shopping The Alameda and Candlestick Park Flea Markets With The Experts
- SF Fall Antiques Show This Weekend!
- Antiques Addicts, Get Your Fix at @ This Weekend's 20th Century Modernism Show & Sale
- Top Looks at the Vintage Fashion Expo and Where to Get Them
- Put on your Shopping Shoes: White Elephant Sale and Alameda this Weekend