News from Apple Land: New Macbook Air Revealed
Apple devotees are probably all over this news already, but for the rest of you, the turtlenecked one unveiled a new MacBook Air today. It weighs a whopping 2 pounds, sports a super-sensitive glass trackpad and offers 11- and 13-inch screens with insane amounts of battery life (try around 7 hours).
Instead of CD or DVD drives, the Air comes with a USB drive containing the Mac OS X Snow Leopard operating system. So what will it be on your Christmas list? The new Macbook Air or the iPad?
Also revealed were expanded FaceTime capabilities--if you've got one of the new iPhones you know what craziness we're referring to--in all Apple desktop computers. Now you can talk to someone face to face on your phone, even when they're sitting in front of their computer at home. You may never have to have person-to-person contact again! Thanks, Apple.
More Home + Design Postings
- New Sunday Flea Market @ Candlestick from the Folks at Alameda Flea
- Apple to Announce New Products on Sept. 1st @ Yerba Buena Center
- Next Weekend's American Craft Council Show Rivals the Coolness of Outside Lands
- How to Navigate Multiple Signs on One Post: Answers Revealed!
- Parking Pop Quiz Answers Revealed!