The Noise Pop Holiday Shop: A Game Plan
We understand; you've got a list a mile long to check off, so you can't be dillying and dallying over every booth at every holiday craft fair. Instead, head to the Noise Pop Holiday Shop this Thursday at The Verdi Club from 5 to 10PM, and make a beeline to the vendors below. You'll be like a well-oiled, gift-giving machine, side-stepping possible time sucks (do you really need another witty t-shirt?) and emerging like Santa with your sack full of gifts.
- Bug Under Glass Well, they sell what they say. Here you'll find all manner of insects, from delicate butterflies to glowing beetles, expertly displayed in classic black frames. Perfect for any modern Antiquarians you may know.
- 3 Fish Studios Paintings and prints featuring iconic area signage (think 49 Mile Scenic Drive, "The Wiggle" bike route, and PCH) make good–and inexpensive–gifts for locals.
- Sita Rupe Rupe's mixed-media pieces fuse silk-screened vintage imagery with vibrant patterns on wood, all under a smooth layer of resin. The results are part trippy and part Pop, captivating on their own or in a large collection.
Anything we missed? Tell us what you're excited to see at Noise Pop's Holiday Shop this year.
- Storeroom Holiday Shop Pops Up in the Fillmore
- Pop in to Poketo's Pop-Up Shop at Rare Device this Friday
- Economical Gift Ideas from the Curiosity Shoppe, Scandinavian Details and Frette
- DIY Interior Design Workshop: Bring a Room, Leave With a Plan
- It's Wedding Season (And You'll Need Gifts): Big Sales at Mission Boutiques