Open House Obsession: Three Great Lofts to Look at This Sunday
This article originally appeared on California Home + Design
Where: 200 Brannan Street #232
When: Saturday January 26 and Sunday, June 28 from 2:00pm to 4:00pm
How Much: $2.75M/HOAs $757
What: With its double-height living room (top) and raw concrete details, this duplex loft has a "Masters of the Universe" vibe and a price to match, but the 3-bed, 3-bath, 2-parking space is conceivably family-friendly as well– plus a great place to throw a party.
The Embarcadero is a block away, giving this loft a brilliant location– the new Brannan Wharf Park, plus the boat basin and kayak club at Pier 40, AT&T Park, and in 2017 (fingers crossed) you'll be able to stroll over to the Snøhetta-designed Warriors Stadium at Pier 30.
Where: 151 Alice B. Toklas Place #512
When: Sunday, June 28 from 2:00pm to 4:00pm
How Much: $1.249M/HOAs $849
What: A big space in a building converted from a c.1920 Cadillac dealership– built in the days when Van Ness Avenue was where San Franciscans went to buy cars. With 12-foot ceilings, good construction values and open views, the 2-bed, 2-bath, 2-parking space is classic. Besides, the idea of living on a street called "Alice B. Toklas Place" is irresistible:
- Open House Obsession: Three Edwardian Flats to Look at This Weekend
- Open House Obsession: Our Top Three Picks For Sunday
- Open House Obsession: Revisit the '50s in St. Francis Wood
- Open House Obsession: Preview Amir Mortazavi's New Project in Cow Hollow Tonight
- Open House Obsession: The Best Flat on the Market is in the Haight