The Perfect Gray Paint Color, Courtesy of Sonoma's Farmhouse Inn
Ever been to the Farmhouse Inn in Sonoma's Russian River Valley? If yes, I'm sure you're already planning your return. If no, here are just a few of the (many) reasons to go: a row of sweet little cottages decked out with all the extras, including private in-room saunas(!); a Michelin star farm-to-table restaurant with meals so fresh and flavorful your taste buds will cry (re: salivate) with delight; a s'mores bar fitted with everything you need—even house-made marshmallows—to roast your own dessert around the fire pit out back. Need I say more? Probably not, but this blog is about interior design, so I shall. Read more...
- The Perfect Gray Paint Color, Courtesy of Sonoma's Farmhouse Inn
- Painting Stripes on Your Walls That Are Perfectly Imperfect
- Street Style Report: A SF Newbie in Full Color, on Market St.
- Fall's Sensorial Designs Play With Pattern, Color, and Texture
- Painted Portraits From Past Eras At This Weekend's Russian Hill Estate Sale