Photos: Potrero Launch Apartments Fall 2012
On October 25, San Francisco's most forward-thinking leasers explored cutting edge loft living at 2235 Third Street.
The east side of town just got a whole lot more happening, thanks to development firm CityView's unveiling of the gorgeous new 196-unit, luxury LEED-certified multifamily community just two miles from downtown. It's in one of the most up-and-coming neighborhoods in the city, near job hubs and a ton of public transportation.
For more information, visit potrerolaunch.com
- Potrero Launch Apartments Redefines Living in the Dogpatch
- 7x7's Fall Fashion Issue Launch with the Style Council 2012
- Photos: Loft San Francisco's Fantastic Sale Day at Embarcadero Center
- Photos: Dress for Success SF Launches Success: You Wear it Well 2012
- Photos: 7x7 Spring 2012 Nightlife Guide Launch at The Brixton