Real Estate Report: Family-Sized Condo For Grown-up Hipsters in Bernal Heights, $895K
In San Francisco, well-designed new construction can be hard to come by, but this family-sized condo in the Bernal Heights neighborhood is one that succeeds fairly well. Plus it's in a part of Bernal Heights that's getting "interesting".
The Basics: a 3-bed/2.5bath condominium at the bottom of Bernal Heights. One of a similar pair of condo units, it comes with one parking space, has been on the market five days, asking $895K.
- Real Estate Report: Vintage Cottage in Bernal Heights, $749K
- Real Estate Report: Darkly Vintage Classic in San Francisco's Tendernob, $895K
- Real Estate Report: Minimalist SOMA Condo for $609K
- Real Estate Report: Bernal Heights Six-Bedroom, $3.49M
- Real Estate Report: Masterful Mid-Century Modernism in Russian Hill, $5.995M