Real Estate Report: Minimalist SOMA Condo for $609K
There's something to be said for minimalist design as an opportunity to get rid of everything. This condo almost requires it, and liberation can finally be yours for $609K.
The Basics: A one-bedroom, one-bath, one-parking space condo in San Francisco's SOMA neighborhood.
Not So Basic: A serene, impeccably detailed space in an aluminum and glass building designed by Stanley Saitowitz, a San Francisco architect whose buildings are on the list of architectural tourists from all over the world. That said, they can be tough to live in. Your clutter has to be flawless. Read more...
- Real Estate Report: Family-Sized Condo For Grown-up Hipsters in Bernal Heights, $895K
- Open House Report: Clutter-Resistant Condos for the Relentless Minimalists
- Real Estate Report: Masterful Mid-Century Modernism in Russian Hill, $5.995M
- Real Estate Report: Living On the Edge (Maybe) on Telegraph Hill, $11M
- Real Estate Report: Romantic and Old-School on Russian Hill, $1.795M