Renegade Craft Fair Returns This Weekend
Yeehaw! It seems to be shaping into a peach of a weekend. True, it's only Tuesday, but we're not going to let a little detail like that get us down. The weather report calls for clear blue skies and mid-70s and up for the rest of the week, plus we've got all sorts of fun activities to look forward to. Sunday we'll be participating in AIDS Walk San Francisco taking place in Golden Gate Park. Will you be there? There's still time to sign up if you'd like to join in...
But first we'll be training our walking feet by heading over to Fort Mason for San Francisco's second annual Renegade Craft Fair. Last year's event was chock-full of impressive artists and crafters from the Bay Area and beyond, and judging from the list of participating vendors, this year is likely to be even bigger and better. We're excited to check out hand-printed items from Cosmonaut, modern quilts from ciuccio, off-beat porcelain creations from KG + AB, and so many others, a few of whom we'll tell you about this week. Renegade Craft Fair is going down this Saturday and Sunday (June 18th and 19th) from 11AM to 7PM at Fort Mason Center. More information is available online here.
- What Not to Miss at Renegade This Weekend
- Score Last-Minute Gifts at Renegade Craft Fair Today!
- Gifts For Yourself (And Everyone Else) @ Renegade's Holiday Craft Fair
- Must-See Finds at This Weekend's SF Renegade Craft Fair
- Weekend Shopping Spree: Renegade Craft Fair's Handmade Goods at Fort Mason, July 9 & 10