Spring Has Sprung! Sfgirlbybay's Color-Infused Wish List
It would seem that Spring has sprung, or at the very least its trying really hard! The Cherry Blossoms came out bright and early this year and color is everywhere I look. So this week's Sfgirlbybay's Stylish Seven is all about color and lots of it!
1. It's time for a Spring fling! Dust off the patio furniture, invite some friends over and get your best apron out. In need of a new one? Check out the vintage-inspired aprons from Red Velvet Art - a new online shop created by three very crafty girls, filled with homemade and stylish goodness.
2. Perfect indoors and out, this adorable oil-cloth pillow will brighten up any room that's been stuck in the Winter doldrums. Check out a great selection of Mexican oil-cloth and other unique and cheerful home accessories from the LAMA online shop.
3. These beautiful ceramics from artist Diana Fayt give a modern touch to tea time. Check out Diana's shop for more colorful and one of a kind ceramics. And for a tour of Diana's charming San Francisco home, check out my recent visit with her.
4. Based in Portland, Oregon, Abby Try Again admits to obsessively photographing most things in her life, and then sharing the photos she likes best with you. She's a self taught photographer who uses cameras she's found in thrift shops over the years. Check her gorgeous version of Spring Lilacs.
5. Sfgirlbybay's got a new print in the etsy shop, just in time for Spring. Hand silkscreeed on recycled matte paper, this Spot Color poster will brighten your walls with a celebration of retro-modern typefaces!
6. If you've been holding out for a mid-century moder fiberglass chair (and, who hasn't?), now might be the time to splurge! Modernica has free shipping on all orders (not just fiberglass chairs!) in their online shop now through March 22nd.
7. Lastly, Think Spring & Carry On. Join me and artists Annie Galvin and Eric Rewitzer this Friday, March 20, for an evening of La Crema wine tasting and new art! Bring friends, and join us at 3 Fish Studios on the very first evening of Spring as we celebrate a new season of creativity.