Trove Annex Sale This Weekend
Feel like taking a drive this weekend? If so, we've got just the destination for any bargain hunters out there. Why not head across the Bay to Berkeley for Trove's first mega annex sale? The home outlet boutique is known for having an incredible selection of designer goods (think John Robshaw, local artists like Rae Dunn, and many others) at discounted prices, but starting Friday, October 9th, they'll be taking the markdowns to a new level. Items in store will be marked off up to 80%, and there's so much discounted furniture that they're moving into the former Travelsmith location a few doors down to hold all the excess. Yup, we're talking 11,000 square feet of on-sale items, including furniture from Shawna Stoney, Brownstone, and more. If your weekend is already booked, good news: the sale is going on through the 18th, so you've got plenty of time to swing by. More information available here.
- Antiques Addicts, Get Your Fix at @ This Weekend's 20th Century Modernism Show & Sale
- Weekend Estate Sale: An Academic's Treasure Trove in Los Gatos
- Two Sales for One at SF Design Center this Weekend
- Indie Mart, ATYS, Openings and Sales: Weekend Design Events
- Score: Restoration Hardware Warehouse Sale this Weekend