Union Street Sidewalk Sale This Weekend
This weekend, Cow Hollow shop inventories runneth over... and out into Union Street for the neighborhood's annual Super Sidewalk Sale. Not to be confused with the Union Street Festival, (sorry, no beer gardens here!) the three-day event is all about great sales at retailers up and down the neighborhood's main shopping drag. We'll be stopping by Past Perfect, the giant antiques showroom that (thanks to a wide variety of vendors selling under one roof) has well-curated collections ranging from Hollywood Regency to Mid-Century Modern furniture, Americana memorabilia and more. Be warned: you can definitely lose track of time in here, especially when almost everything is on sale. We're also planning on hitting up Chronicle Books to beef up our collection of beautiful coffee table books - a favorite source of inspiration. The event runs this Friday through Sunday from 10 to 6pm, so cross your fingers for decent weather and maybe we'll see you there. More information available here.
- Antiques Addicts, Get Your Fix at @ This Weekend's 20th Century Modernism Show & Sale
- What's the Deal: Union Street on Sale, Donate Handbags and Save at I Spa and more
- Design Happenings This Weekend: Maker Faire, Mignonne and the Union Design Festival
- Two Sales for One at SF Design Center this Weekend
- Trove Annex Sale This Weekend