What are the Most Innovative Design Products to Come Out of California This Year?
You've probably noticed that we post sister pub California Home+Design's musing on the San Francisco design scene from time to time here.
But we're expanding it beyond the hyperlocal for a second to call attention to their annual Hit List voting. It's a (quite impressive) roundup of what their readers nominated as the most innovative design products to come out of the state of California in the past year.
Check out the entries, from Telsa, the first electric luxury sedan (built in Fremont) to tables made from wine-making oak staves to some awesome rocking chairs and light fixtures.
Vote on which design innovations you think are the sweetest. The top ten will be featured as the 2010 Hit List in their November/December issue.
Makes you proud to be a Californian, yes?
- New Year’s Resolutions: Living Greener
- Parking Quiz Answer: Which Violation Makes SF the Most Money Each Year?
- Parking Quiz Answer: Who Gets The Most Parking Tickets in San Francisco Per Year?
- Urban Biking & Sustainable Cities @ Dutch Design Week, Coming to SF
- Season's Greetings: Holiday Cards from SF's Most Festive Companies