Photos: 7x7's April 2011 + Spring 2011 Nightlife Guide Launch Party at the View Lounge
On March 30, 7x7 held an exclusive party at the stunning View Lounge atop the San Francisco Marriott Marquis to celebrate our April "Neighborhoods Issue" as well as the newest version of our popular Nightlife Guide.
The well-connected crowd included members of the city's influential concierge industry; public relations and marketing professionals; and power players from San Francisco's vibrant nightlife communities. Guests enjoyed delicious bites from The View's chef, David Hollands, as well as specialty cocktails made with Sobieski Vodka—including the Raspbatini, Karamel Kiss, and a smooth classic Martini—and enjoyed a dazzling sunset from the 39th floor of the hotel, complemented by DJ Dylan Mahoney's energetic soundscape.
Featured guests included our cover subjects: real-life San Francisco residents chosen to represent seven of our most recognizable neighborhoods including SoMa, the Mission, the Castro, Noe Valley, Pacific Heights, the Sunset, and the Marina. Each cover subject in attendance was welcome to a special gift courtesy of Sobieski.
Photos: Ashleigh Reddy
- Photos: 7x7's Nightlife Guide Launch Party @ Infusion Lounge
- Photos: 7x7's Fall 2011 Nightlife Guide Launch Celebration at OSHA Lounge Embarcadero
- Photos: 7x7 Spring 2012 Nightlife Guide Launch at The Brixton
- 7x7's Happier Hours: Nightlife Guide Launch Party at Infusion Lounge
- 7x7 Launches Spring 2014 San Francisco Nightlife Guide at Holy Water