78 Things to Do with Kids in San Francisco This Summer
This is our weekly guest-blog post from the moms behind Red Tricycle, a site that focuses on the "lighter side" of parenting. Every week, they'll be bringing us their picks of stuff to do around the Bay Area with kids.
What is that massive yellow globe in the sky? Could it be that summer has finally arrived in the San Francisco Bay Area? We’re not sure how long the sun will stick around, but we know that the kiddos are out of school pretty soon, so it’s time to drum up a list of awesome things to do this summer – rain or shine. Following are 78 suggestions from Red Tricycle editors. Did we miss one of your favorites? Add it in the comments below and spread the love!
1. Pack up the sunscreen and towels and visit a water park
2. Grab your beach chairs and check out an outdoor summer concert
3. Visit a new playground with water features, an awesome play structure or scenic backdrop
4. Grab a blanket, picnic basket and indulge in an outdoor movie night
7. Visit one of these U-Pick Farms and let the kids work for their supper
8. Day Trip: The Arboretum in Santa Cruz
Click here too see more kids activities!
- 78 Things to Do with Kids in San Francisco This Summer
- The Northern California Pirate Festival and 7 Other Bay Area Summer Festivals for Kids
- Tomorrow's 2nd Annual Atheist Film Festival @ the Red Vic Is So San Francisco
- Your Guide to San Francisco’s Coolest Music Festival with Kids
- When San Francisco Kids Out-Foodie Their Parents