With the nation's largest Asian American Film Festival kicking off today in our fair city, we couldn't help but be reminded of the brilliant Asian-influenced fashion that has been popping up on and off the runway for spring.
Whether you fancy a more literal translation with a brocade silk jacket or a dash of Geisha-inspired style with a kimono wrap dress, there's no better time to head to Chinatown and Japantown to pick up unique authentic pieces that will add an au courant touch to your wardrobe staples.
And with that, this week's look:
1. Victoria's Secret Kimono Wrap Dress, $108
2. Anthropologie Just Knot My Bag, $118
3. Shu Uemura Rouge Unlimited, $23
4. Jeffrey Campbell Cork Heel, $128
5. House of Harlow Peacock Cuff, $185