Easter was so much cooler as a kid.
Not only did it mean a frilly new dress, matching hat and straw basket full of assorted bunny and egg-shaped candies, there was the sugar-fueled Easter Egg Hunt.
And while we'd like to think we've grown up quite a bit since then, we still love the thrill of the hunt, though now it usually involves scouring vintage racks rather than a grassy knoll.
That being said, it seems we're not the only ones that see the world through pastel-colored glasses this time of the year. Tie and dip-dye prints are making a serious comeback this season (think less Summer of Love and more melted sorbet), and suffice it to say we're totally on board.
So for this week's look, we added an au courant edge to a pretty dip-dyed dress with black accessories, sheer knee highs and a surprisingly cheery umbrella since the forecast calls for April showers.
1. Forever 21 Madeline Woven Hat, $12.80
2. Anna Sui for Anthropologie Rising Battenberg Dress, $288
3. MoMa Mini Sky Umbrella, $30.59
4. UO Sheer Floral Knee High in grey, $8
5. Clarks Artisan Collection Country Meadow Sandal, $89.95