With HipHop DanceFest bringing some of the most cutting-edge dance troupes in the world together this weekend in SF, it's safe to say that anyone remotely interested in dance (or dancers for that matter) should definitely be there. Even fashionistas whose dance experience is limited to watching Lady Gaga videos and Dancing with the Stars are sure to find fresh inspiration in the hip hop styles that will brighten the stage and crowds alike, which brings us to this week's look:
1. Adidas Deadstock 1988 Olympic Sapporo 72 Sweatshirt, $100: We're loving the vibrant hues and snow-capped details on this vintage find.
2. Topshop Panelled Wetlook Leggings, $44: Add sex appeal to your street ensemble with this futuristic panelled leggings.
3. Litter Comb Ear Cuff, $55: This au courant accent provides a subtle dose of flair.
4. Scales Aviator Flat Top Sunglasses in tortoise, $10: These '80s-inspired shades look perfectly modern whether you're uptown or downtown.
5. A Bathing Ape Foil Roadstas in red, $212: You're sure to shine in these metallic kicks.