Though it seems like yesterday we were swooning over Indian Summer, all the telltale signs would say otherwise – the air is refreshingly brisk, the sunlight is fleeting and your TV won't stop trying to sell you toys and diamonds. Yep, the holidays are officially here and what better way to kick off the season than with some good old-fashioned ice skating. And while it may seem a bit odd practicing your pivot in 60° weather, at least that means we can skip the long underwear and opt for something a bit more Kristi Yamaguchi. So grab your thermos of peppermint schnapps spiked hot cocoa and hit the ice:
1. Christopher Kane for Topshop Lace Dress, $160: This one-shouldered number will look equally chic at the rink or a holiday cocktail party.
2. Saks Fifth Avenue Silver Fox Earmuffs, $75: Keep your ears toasty with these ultra-luxe earmuffs.
3. French Connection Song Bird Coat, $298: A ruffled collar adds a feminine flair to this military-inspired coat
4. Banana Republic Cobblestone Ring, $42: Because what figure-skating-inspired look would be complete without a little ice.
5. Forever 21 Shimmer Metallic Tights, $6.80: These frost-hued tights will keep your legs covered in case your skills aren't what they used to be.
6. Jeffrey Campbell July Wedge, $148: These heels look perfect paired with tights and socks, making them an essential this season.