Despite doubts that it would actually happen this year, our long-awaited Indian Summer is here, and just in time for a weekend of free music in the park.
Of course, we're talking about Hardly Strictly Bluegrass.
Since your weekend will inevitably be full of tough decisions, from planning out who you absolutely have to see to what you absolutely have to eat, we've taken the liberty of figuring out what to wear.
By dressing down a punchy skirt with a tee and gilded ankle boots, you're guaranteed to look amazing while running from Emmylou Harris to The Avett Brothers.
1. J.Crew Perfect-Fit Boatneck Tee in navy, $29.50
2. Madewell Autumn Blooms Skirt, $88
3. UO Speckled Foldover Socks, $8
4. Anthropologie Annie Glasses, $28
5. New Kid Leather Boots, $148