Though San Francisco's come a long way since the free-lovin' Sixties, this weekend's Power to the Peaceful Festival is the perfect time to embrace your inner flower child with free music, arts, forums and yoga, all in the name of global peace. But put away your dusty bell-bottoms because we've compiled a thoroughly modern hippie homage that will set you apart from the tie-dyed masses in Golden Gate Park:
1. Velvet Ganet Tunic Dress in soy, $86: Sure to be your go-to blank canvas for Fall, this dress is just dying to be dressed up with bold accessories and tights.
2. Free People Vintage Flower Necklace, $168: This one-of-a-kind statement piece adds a burst of sunshine to neutral ensembles.
3. Topshop Aviator Sunglasses, $30: Skip the John Lennon shades and instead opt for this timeless pair.
4. Anthropologie Here-There-Everywhere Bag, $178: Though it has plenty of compartments for all your park essentials, this bag is still sized so you don't mow anyone down.
5. Frye Shirley Riding Boots in tan, $388: Unlike smelly old Birkenstocks, these classic boots only get better with wear.