Though we like to think of ourselves as relatively hip, the three-week independent music and film extravaganza known as IndieFest never fails to school us on the latest bands and movies on the brink of making it big.
In order to stand out in the inevitable sea of flannel and tees, we opted tor something a bit more fashion-forward yet equally casual to try out at one of the shows: head-to-toe denim. Seen all over the spring runways, we think there's no better time to embrace the Canadian Tuxedo and have fun with it!
Just remember, the key to making it current is mixing colors and textures. You can always throw on a printed (preferably floral or striped) cami underneath if you don't feel comfortable with the monochome.
2. All For The Mountain Double Sided Stack Necklace, $220
3. MAC Amplified Creme Lipstick in Morange, $14
4. Gap Always Skinny Jeans in Saturated Dark Wash, $69.50
5. Forever 21 Pressed Studded Belt, $7.80
6. Jeffrey Campbell Nation Boot, $198