Whether you're an opera fanatic or just looking to do something a bit more 'cultural' than people watching at your local dive, the SF Opera is officially in season and we're particularly excited about the chance to see Aida.
They've upped the fashion quotient in the Egyptian classic by enlisting British fashion designer Zandra Rhodes to create gilded costumes that are sure to put a sparkle in your eye until the fat lady sings.
For this week's look, we were inspired to put together a Cleopatra-approved cocktail look that will look equally smashing in the mezzanine and out for a post-show glass of bubbly:
1. Lotusgrace Gold Leaf Sheath Dress, $385
2. BB Dakota Tuxedo Jacket, $62
3. BCBG Bugle Bead Clutch, $98
4. UO Stone Knuckle Ring, $24
5. Dolce Vita Hayword Platform Pump, $158