With Litquake kicking off its 10th anniversary celebration this Friday, the bookworm in all of us here at the 7x7 office is beginning to show. But with boyfriend blazers, collared shirts and oxfords showing up everywhere from the NY runway to the suburban streets, there's no better time to let your inner geek shine through. So, ladies and gents, it's time to grab your thick-framed glasses and head to your closest bookstore or bar, Litquake is here to stay...for a week anyway:
1. Built by Wendy Piped Organdy Pullover, $176: Wear it fully buttoned á la Chloe Sevigny for an au courant take on the closet staple.
2. Fred Flare Edith Readers, $11: These rounded tortoise frames are an inexpensive way to take your look to the next level.
3. J. Crew Skinny Studded Belt in silver, $35: Add a metallic edge to your preppy ensemble via the ever-styiish skinny belt.
4. Alexander Wang High-Waisted Buttoned Shorts, $345: High-waisted shorts are majorly in the spotlight this season, making these a worthwhile investment.
5. Amazon Kindle, $279: Because paper is sooo passé.
6. Deena & Ozzy Patent Loafer in green, $38: Penny pinching has never looked as chic.