From bricks to brights, washes of vermillion are emerging as one of spring's biggest men's shoe trends.
The attention-grabbing color spices up every look, but it doesn't have to be a slap in the face. Step it up a notch by adding crimson sneakers (#6, #7) to your everyday jeans-and-a-t-shirt look or, to really stand out, pair fiery oxfords (#2) with a light grey suit.
1. Born Henri Boat Shoes, $105
4. Prada Suede Slip-On, $470
5. Twickenham Vermillion Chukkas, $195
6. Puma Street Jump Mid-top Sneaker, $100
7. Vans Euclin Low-top Sneaker, $70
Lily Ko (lily7x7 @gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is on the creative team at Pottery Barn, and works as a freelance stylist, writer, and designer.