Week after week, we can't seem to shut up about the signs of spring and how unbelievably giddy we get as the weather heats up. Well it's time to add one more to the list: Dolores Park Movie Night is back!
There's just something about packing a picnic (wine and a blanket counts right?) and heading to the park to watch cult classics that you can barely hear, though it doesn't really matter since you probably know the movie well enough to shout out your favorite lines with the rest of the crowd. Well this week is no exception, because it's time to go Back to the Future!
And as a nod to one of our all-time favorite flicks, we compiled what we think is a perfect '50s-meets-'80s-meets-park look: an acid-wash chambray shirtdress dress topped with a distressed denim jacket, classic tote, leopard-print sandals and of course, something to sit on (that'll look equally rad in your apartment).
See you there!
1. COOPERATIVE Denim Shirtdress, $58
2. Pendelton Rainier National Park Blanket, $178
3. American Eagle Classic Denim Jacket, $39.95
4. Lands' End Garment Washed Ragtop Tote in bold sun, $29.50
5. Jeffrey Campbell Cayman Leopard Sandals, $120