This past heat wave has us longing for a leisurely beach getaway, and of course we can't go on our (imaginary) escape without a new warm weather outfit. Unfortunately, back in the real world our hectic schedules leave little time for shopping about town, which is why we've decided to make it easy for you by scoring an entire ensemble at one store! Since Guess is known for their sweet yet sexy vibe, it only made sense that we would find an outfit there to take you from poolside to dining al fresco after dark (or from Baker Beach to North Beach):
1. Jackie Springtime Shirt, $69: This plaid button-down achieves an ideal masculine-feminine balance, and is easy to throw on over a bikini after a day in the sand.
2. Retro Plastic Sunglasses, $110: These vintage-inspired shades will provide your ensemble with a dash of classic cool.
3. Premium Daredevil Skinny Jean in Bellaville Wash, $108: White jeans are back in a big way this season, and this flattering pair lets you try the trend without breaking the budget.
4. Hollywood & Devine floral swimsuit, $102: We are simply swooning after this head-turning girly floral print bikini with ruffled detailing.
5. Klear Gladiator Sandal in Black, $90: These gold-studded gladiators will carry you from day to night in comfort and style.