We've spent all week daydreaming about an exotic Riviera getaway, but then reality hit, and we realized St. Tropez is still just a fantasy. Lucky for us, we have an alternative to the sun-soaked Mediterranean right in our backyard: a day of sailing on the Bay. So take advantage of the warm weather this weekend and head to the Wharf for a leisurely day on the water. Even though no experience is necessary, you can still look like a sailing pro in this week's look:
1. Marc by Marc Jacobs Mixed Stripe Top, $110.60:
Update a sailing staple with this playful take on classic stripes.
2. J Brand Capri Jean in white, $158:
Embrace your inner Audrey Hepburn with these au courant cropped pants.
3. Frye Anything-But-Ordinary Flats in green, $168:
Leave the Top-Siders at home and slip on these colorful woven skimmers instead.
4. Missoni Silk Floral Scarf, $59:
Protect your tresses from the wind with this poppy-printed scarf.
5. Quilted Arm Round Sunglasses in black, $4.99:
Add a dash of glamour to your seaside ensemble with these oversized shades.
6. Timex Easy Reader in gold, $40:
This delicate gold watch is the perfect addition to a classically chic look.