As much as we love getting dressed to the nines to peruse the seemingly endless art galleries on First Thursday, the fabulous SFMOMA openings have remained elusive...until now. In honor of their 75th anniversary, SFMOMA is opening the floodgates to members and non-members (sadly, we fall into this category) alike to ogle what's sure to be one of the best collections we've ever seen, gratis. To top it all off, they're throwing a late-night bash Saturday night with live performances by Zoe Keating and Loop!Station, electronic collage artists and more importantly, a cash bar.
Fittingly, we decided to draw inspiration from their walls for this week's look. And with a colorful painterly print dress and graphic accessories, you'll be a stand-out work of art.
1. Rory Beca Silk Printed Slash Dress, $210
2. J. Crew Skinny Pyramid-Studded Belt, $36.50
3. Forever 21 A Grand Eye Bangle, $7.80
4. Urban Outfitters Sheer Dot Tight, $14
5. Colonial Madness by LD Tuttle Wraparound Heel, $128