From Proenza Schouler’s buckled purses to Marc Jacobs’ straw slings, the Spring/Summer 2011 runway was whipped up in a flurry of long shoulder straps. Not all trends make it from the runways of NYC to the streets of SF, but we love these crossbody bags because they're ultra practical. And in a city full of street food, iPhones, bikers and travel junkies, it's always great when practical meets stylish. So stop worrying about your purse and let your hands go this spring with a cute, colorful crossbody bag.
Whether you like to carry your life with you, or need a smaller purse that lets you dance the night away, we have 7 great crossbody bags to splurge on this spring.
1. Proenza Schouler PS11 Classic, $1,850
2. Kate Spade Scout Crossboy Bag, $295
3. Botkier Ava Crossbody Bag, $395
4. Dolce & Gabbana Miss New Sicily Raffia Bag, $1,525
5. Bryna Nicole Breakaway Bay Bag, $104
6. Hinge Foldover Crossbody Bag, $98
7. Deux Lux Style Alliance Bage, $99.99
Lily Ko (lily.7x7 @ gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is an editor at SF Station, works as a freelance stylist and covers food, fashion and fun on her blog, Curated SF.