As much as we love a good party, summer weddings seriously stress us out. Not only do you have to make a registry gift appear personal, but you also have to look fabulous without outshining the bride. Add in all the "rules" (ie. no black, no white, don't look like a bridesmaid, etc.) and you've gotten yourself into a true fashion predicament. But never fear, an upcoming wedding in our iCal has us scouring the web for an ensemble that will make us stand out from the pack (but not overly so), and we think we've come up with just the thing:
1. Anne Koplik Steel Spire Earrings, $48: These Art Deco-inspired jewels add a touch of sparkle without a Tiffany's price tag.
2. Alexander Wang Silk Georgette Dress, $545: This simple but show-stopping tangerine frock is perfect for a summer wedding, day or night. In fact, once we slip it on, there's a good chance we'll never take it off.
3. Topshop Tailored Blazer by Boutique in white, $190: Bring along this chic structured blazer in case the party ends a bit later than planned. After all, this is San Francisco.
4. Deena & Ozzy Geo Purse in black, $42: This inventive bag is sized to hold your camera and makeup bag without taking over the dance floor.
5. bebe Belinda Slingback Bootie in pewter, $159: Think of these shimmering booties as a much hipper alternative to the bridesmaid's strappy silver sandals.