It's the most wonderful time of year -- time to find the perfect gifts for the most wonderful men in your life. From high-tech snow googles to superb single malts, we have a little something for every Bay Area "type."
For the impeccably polished, and the dapper hipster.
2. Cocoon Grid-It Organizer, $12.79
For the frequent flyer, and the backpack-sporting cycler.
3. Snow2 HUD x UVEX G.GL 9 Bundle, $549
For the mountain man extremist.
4. Rega RP6 Turntable, $1,495
For the music and design snobs.
For the food fanatic, and ex-New Yorker.
6. Dalmore Scotch Single Malt King Alexander III, $227.69
For the happiest at happy hour, and the guy who has everything.
7. Kano Kickstarter DIY Computer, $99-$199
For the techie, the DIYer, the do-gooder, and the awesome dad.
Lily Ko (lily7x7 @gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily works as a freelance stylist, writer, and designer.