Though we're devout yoga enthusiasts (yogi makes us cringe), we always struggle to find the perfect gear for our practice.
So this Sunday's Wanderlust Music + Yoga festival at the Fillmore presented us with a much needed challenge: finding the perfect balance between crunchy and hipster aerobics. And since after the practice, led by world-renowned Shiva Rea no less, the mats are swept aside for a concert from Rupa and the April Fishes, we needed an outfit that could transition accordingly.
Well, dear readers, we've got just the thing. We classed up our tried-and-true AA yoga pants with a drapey jacket and Adidas by Stella McCartney shoes and a (surprisingly cheap!) yoga mat. But that's not even the best part! We also found a miraculous top that smooths and tones your stomach and is cut high enough to eliminate any wardrobe malfunctions.
Which we think is well worth the investment.
1. Lululemon Athletica The Sway Jacket, $99
2. American Apparel Jersey Yoga Pant in army, $35
3. lucy Perfect Core Racerback Tank, $64
4. Adidas by Stella McCartney Stella Yoga Mat, $55
5. Adidas by Stella McCartney Corrigia Shoes, $100