We're serving up not one, but two costumes for the fellas this Halloween -- the peppy sheriff, Woody from Toy Story or the beloved, brooding writer, Woody Allen.
Sadly, we couldn't find a fabulous cow-print vest, but nonetheless, our Woody from Toy Story look adds a kick of personality to the typical cowboy get-up.
1. Topman Yellow Grid Check Shirt, $28
2. Red Paisley Bandana, $4.99
3. Wrangler Sherpa Fur Lined Suede Vest, $39.99
4. Brazen Shapeable Wool Cowboy Hat, $114.98
5. Cowboy Buffalo Western Brass Belt Buckle, $5.99
6. Lardeo Kissimee Western Boots, $108
7. Heritage Double Loop Belt Holster, $110.58
8. Topman Slim Jeans, $55
In the fashion world, Woody Allen is known for his frumpy button downs, sweaters, pleated khakis and, of course, his iconic thick-rimmed glasses. Toussle your hair and rumple the clothing a bit and, if you think carrying one of his plays is too much, opt for a rolled up script instead.
1. Without Feathers by Woody Allen, $7.99
3. Banana Republic Soft-wash Micro-stripe Shirt, $59.50
5. Cole Haan Air Colton Casual Oxford, $168.30
6. Topman Burgandy V Neck Sweater, $44
Lily Ko (lily.7x7 @ gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is an editor at SF Station, works as a freelance stylist and covers food, fashion and fun on her blog, Curated SF.