Get Buzzed at Three Twins' Adults-Only Ice Cream Social
Not into long-stemmed roses and prix-fixe dinners for two? Stop trying to “define your relationship” this weekend and head down to Lower Haight to get all kinds of buzzed.
This Sunday afternoon, Three Twins organic ice cream and Good Vibrations are joining forces for the first ever Pop-Up Dildo Shop & Ice Cream Social. Sip free PBR, taste some of the best ice cream around (free if you bring old batteries to recycle), and get advice on what kind of vibrator is right for you from SF’s favorite sexologist, Dr. Carol Queen. And did we mention there will be live music by John Waters-inspired 60s pop act Female Trouble, naughty giveaways and dirty comedy by Will Franken?
Bonus: The first 25 people to arrive with a pillow (to sit on during Dr. Queen's workshops, of course) get a free mini vibrator from Good Vibes!
- Pliny the Elder Ice Cream at Three Twins, All-Night Happy Hour at The Page for Haighteration's Birthday
- Where to Get a Good Old Fashioned Chocolate Ice Cream
- Humphry Slocombe: Ice Cream for Adults
- This Week in Food: Top Chef Masters party, Taste of the Nation, Liberty Cafe lobster dinner, and Flour+Water reopens
- Radiohead Album Artist Stanley Donwood's First-Ever U.S. Show @ Fifty24SF