7x7's Best of the City 2010 Party!
On June 3, 7x7 gathered some of San Francisco's brightest and brilliant stars to celebrate our picks for the best people, places and things in the city! Co-hosted by Ghirardelli Square and Fairmont Heritage Place, the event was blessed with absolutely gorgeous weather, while guests enjoyed stunning views of the bay and thrilled to the sounds of Best of the City winners Wallpaper!
The stylish crowd sipped on cool drinks courtesy of Skyy Vodka, Trumer Pils, Freixenet, and Smartwater, while scrumptious bites and tastings were provided by Ghirardelli Square's food purveyors and wine merchants.
The courtyard was also home to pop-up merchant displays and event participants: Asian Art Museum, Barcelino clothiers, California Academy of Sciences, Epi Center MedSpa, Flora Grubb Gardens, House of Air Trampolines, The (I) Spa at the Intercontinental, fine jewelry designer Marlene Jacura, Popchips, Presidio Fitness, Sereno, and SFMOMA.
One of our lucky guests won a fantastic travel package for two to Hawaii, including round-trip airfare from Hawaiian Airlines, and a three-night package at the beautiful boutique hotel, Waikiki Parc! The stay includes use of the exotic Lotus auto, surfing lessons off the exquisite beaches, and dinner for two at Nobu Waikiki, Hawaii's hottest restaurant.
For more photos including fun poses from our Polite in Public photo booth, visit 7x7.com.
Photo credit: Lisbeth Ortega
- Photos: 7x7's Best Of The City 2011 Party at Ghirardelli Square & Fairmont Heritage Place
- Photos: 7x7 Best of San Francisco 2012 at Ghirardelli Square
- Photos: 7x7 and Pacific Gas & Electric Award San Francisco's Favorite Charities 2012
- Hot 20 2010: Vernon Davis, Tight End, San Francisco 49ers
- Photos: 7x7's Celebration of San Francisco's Hot 20 of 2011 at AT&T Park