Photos: The Associates' White Caps Night Caps 2010 Benefit
On Thursday, September 16, 2010, the Associates of Saint Francis Memorial Hospital hosted the Second Annual “White Caps and Night Caps” Charity Event to benefit the hospital’s Bothin Burn Center. The Center is the only acute care burn facility in the Bay Area – servicing North Bay, South Bay and East Bay counties - and now in need of funds more than ever as they service the severe burn victims of the San Bruno fires.
The “White Caps and Night Caps” event succeeded in raising thousands to support the Center’s imperative expansion which will enable the Burn Center to treat an additional 90 inpatients per year and an additional 900 outpatient visits annually. As more than 200 supporters enjoyed a twilight cruise across the bay, followed by cocktails, a gourmet buffet dinner and DJ Quantum while overlooking the star lit water in Tiburon, it was a night to remember and celebrate.
- White Caps & Night Caps Annual Event To Benefit St. Francis Memorial Hospital
- White Caps & Night Caps 2011 To Benefit St. Francis Memorial Hospital
- The 4th Annual White Caps & Night Caps Raises Over $35,000
- Photos: Third Annual White Caps and Night Caps 2011
- Photos: Spinsters of San Francisco: Fleet of Flight!