7x7 Launches Spring 2014 San Francisco Nightlife Guide at Holy Water
7x7 debuted the latest edition of our pocket guide to San Francisco's vibrant nightlife— an estimated $4.2 billion industry—with a packed happy hour at one of the hottest bars in the city, Holy Water.
Guests included influential industry professionals, who enjoyed handcrafted cocktails developed by Holy Water owner (and Nightlife Guide cover model) John Ottman, including the Island Old Fashion with Mount Gay Black Barrel Rum—which also offered complimentary sample pours—and a signature Paloma using Clase Azul plata tequila. The tech-savvy crowed also stayed chill with icy cold bottles of Firestone Brewery's Pivo Pils and Union Jack IPA.
Find our Spring 2014 Nightlife Guide at bars, nightclubs, venues, and with concierges at San Francisco's best hotels.
Holy Water, 309 Cortland Avenue, holywatersf.com
Photos: Anthony Gordon
Visit John Ottman and ask him about these cocktail recipes to try at home!
ISLAND OLD FASHION
Mount Gay Black Barrel Rum, Velvet Falernum liqueur, cane syrup, Angostura bitters, twists of orange and lemon
HOLY WATER PALOMA
Clase Azul plata tequila, lime, sugar, pinch of salt, topped with Squirt
- San Francisco Barworkers Ball 2014
- Photos: 7x7 Spring 2012 Nightlife Guide Launch at The Brixton
- 7x7's Art+Design Issue Celebration at Museum of Craft and Design
- Photos: 7x7's Fall 2011 Nightlife Guide Launch Celebration at OSHA Lounge Embarcadero
- 7x7's Nightlife Guide to Launch at New Happy Hour Hot Spot Novela