Design Community Celebrates the Launch of Jay Jeffers' "Collected Cool"
On March 27th, Jay Jeffers celebrated the launch of Collected Cool, his first book with Alisa Carroll. Jeffers has gained notoriety on both coasts through his signature sophisticated-playful design aesthetic.
The celebratory event was hosted at noted design boutique Coup d'etat in San Francisco's design district. Guests mingled with an elated Jeffers, who spent the evening signing books and laughing with his guests.
Collected Cool features 18 Jeffers Design Group projects spanning the past decade, with sections dedicated to such distinguished design manifests as the eponymous Collected Cool, Bold Bespoke, Unabashed Glamour, and Casual Chic—all of which amount to an essential manifesto for interior designers and enthusiasts alike.
The night also marked the debut of Cavalier@Coup, a pop-up accessories shop within Coup D’Etat. The boutique is an offshoot of Jay Jeffers and Michael Purdy’s Cavalier design studio in the Tenderloin.
Photography courtesy of Drew Altizer.
- Local Tastemakers Toast Hamel Family Wines Launch
- Celebrities Unite for UCSF Children's Hospital and Painted Turtle Benefit
- Piperlime Celebrates Guest Editor Olivia Palermo
- Style Set Celebrates Carolina Herrera at Union Square Opening
- Oscar de La Renta Shows Resort Collection, Rubs Elbows with SF Social Set in Tahoe