Design Lovers Fete 7x7 April Issue at The Future Perfect
On March 25, 7x7's April Design Issue launched in style at interior design boutique The Future Perfect. Guests nibbled on artisan salami and sipped champagne while mingling with 7x7 editors and the star subjects of the design issue, including welder Jefferson Mack and Tom O'Connor ("Pop Life" feature).
Located in the heart of design-centric Laurel Heights, The Future Perfect currently features pieces from Lindsey Adelman, industrial designer; Nancy Callan, glass artist; and Jared Rue, painter. The modern landscape paintings and avant-garde light fixtures created a festive and chic atmosphere for the celebratory event.
- 7x7 Hosts Derek Lam for Private Chat at Neiman Marcus
- Saber-Toothed Tigers, Fortunetellers, and SF Elite at Ken Fulk's All Fools'
- Design Community Celebrates the Launch of Jay Jeffers' "Collected Cool"
- Oliver Peoples Brings Sunny Style to Maiden Lane
- Celebrities Unite for UCSF Children's Hospital and Painted Turtle Benefit