Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Fest 2011...The Lineup Is Awesome
This is the year that cements Warren Hellman, creator and soul behind the free Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festival, as the coolest septuagenarian in the land. Coming to Golden Gate Park for three days–September 30 through October 2–the 2011 lineup, just announced today, is stunningly, mind-bogglingly awesome. On a side note: Buckethead is performing. The weirdest addition to HSB's lineup in years? Quite possibly. Here are the highlights (both big and small) you'll find us clawing our way to the front of the crowd for.....and there's still more to be announced!
There's still more here.
- Hardly Strictly Bluegrass 9 Partial Lineup: Neko Case, Okkervil River, Dr. Dog...
- Scenes of the City: Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festival
- Hardly Strictly Bluegrass 2011: Woods Amp Up for a Gig in Some Friendly Confines
- Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festival Outdoes Itself For Its 10th Anniversary
- Hardly Strictly Bluegrass - Best of Friday