Indie Dance Party Fringe Graduates to DNA–Win Tickets!
In this multimedia age, there's one dance night in the city that rules them all, and it goes by the name of Fringe. It's the indie music lovers' holy grail, complete with giant video projections–which means for one night a month, you can pretend the glory of MTV never died. It used to take over Madrone Art Bar, but now it's growing up and graduating to DNA Lounge this October 7th, so you can count on it being bigger than ever.
From The Strokes to La Roux to LCD Soundsystem, resident DJs Blondie K & subOctave take you through the last decade of indie dance music, accompanied by their own exclusive video remixes to overload your senses on the dance floor! We've got a chance for you to win free entry! Just throw your name in the comment box below by next Thursday, October 6, because we're giving away two pairs of tickets.
DNA Lounge, 375 Eleventh Street. 9pm-3am, 21+, $8 advance tickets, after 10 pm tickets are $12.
- Win Tickets to the Last FRINGE Dance Party of 2011!
- Let's Go Crazy: Peaches Christ's "Purple Rain" Party at the Castro Theatre with Apollonia. Win Tickets!
- Fringe: Indie Music Dance Parties at Madrone
- Win Tickets to Pink Mammoth's New Year's Eve Party at the Phoenix Hotel
- Win Tickets and Party Like it's 1906 at the California Academy of Sciences