Photos: 7x7 Spring 2012 Nightlife Guide Launch at The Brixton
On March 8th—a surprisingly but appropriately warm and sunny day in San Francisco's famed Marina District—7x7 celebrated the Spring 2012 edition of its comprehensive pocket-guide to the City's vibrant nightlife culture with a lovely event at cover establishment, The Brixton (2140 Union St.)
The most prominent figures in the nightlife and entertainment industries rubbed elbows with a host of 7x7 VIPs culled from our newsletter list* to scan the informative new publication while enjoying delicious signature cocktails made with Four Roses bourbon and ice-cold bottles of Stella Artois.
Guests were also treated to an array of The Brixton's popular menu items, with yummy bites underscoring its reputation as a multi-faceted destination. One of San Francisco's best DJs, the award-winning Bay Area native DJ CAMS, kept the crowd rocking throughout the gorgeous early evening.
Photos: Kira Stackhouse | Nuena Photography
*Join our e-newsletter through our Home Page to keep informed of our upcoming public events!
- Photos: The Seventh Annual SF Mid-Winter Bar Workers Ball at Café du Nord
- Photos: Spinsters of San Francisco's Fourth Annual Fleet or Flight Raises Over $7,000
- Photos: 7x7's Fall 2011 Nightlife Guide Launch Celebration at OSHA Lounge Embarcadero
- Photos: 7x7's April 2011 + Spring 2011 Nightlife Guide Launch Party at the View Lounge
- Photos: San Francisco Conservatory of Music Gala 2012