Photos: The Ambassador Five Year Anniversary Party
On February 10, the Ambassador bar and lounge celebrated its fifth anniversary with a truly memorable event that welcomed a beautiful, near-capacity crowd of revelers, who enjoyed a variety of cocktails including specialty drinks made with Stoli and with Red Bull. The pulsing soundscape was provided by DJ Schoeny.
The Ambassador—which regularly offers a happy hour every day until 9pm—first made a name for itself with its gorgeous chandeliers and luxurious booths that feature working telephones allowing guests to connect with other booths while enjoying top-shelf bottle service. Over the years, the vibe got hotter as Bay Area nightlife insiders started booking the now-infamous mezzanine overlooking the main floor—with its own private bar and restrooms—for an ultra-exclusive experience.
Check out the Ambassador at one of their weekly events and make sure you explore the mezzanine if it's open—you may just realize it's the perfect, inspired, unusual space for your next event!
The Ambassador, 673 Geary St., ambassador415.com
- Photos: Lookout's Five Year Anniversary Celebration
- The Ambassador's One Year Anniversary Party
- Photos: Red Bull Ride and Style-Fixed Geared Bike Racing and Freestyle Competition
- Photos: DA Taylor Benefit with The Dodo's and The Red Cortez presented by Black Star Beer @ The Independent
- Photos: SF Entertainment Commission's Ninth Anniversary Celebration