Photos: The Concert for UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital 2011
On September 1, Grammy Award winner Alanis Morissette headlined a fundraising concert at Davies Symphony Hall in San Francisco to benefit the building of a new home for UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital. Special guest Jay Leno opened the show, which was underwritten by the Salesforce.com Foundation. DJ will.i.am of The Black Eyed Peas spun at an exclusive after-party.
The new UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital at Mission Bay will be part of a 289-bed integrated hospital complex for children, women and cancer patients. Upon completion in 2014, the 183-bed children’s hospital will set a new world-class standard for patient- and family-centered health care, safety, sustainability and translational medicine.
Photos: Susana Bates for Drew Altizer Photography | drewaltizer.com
- Alanis Morissette, Jay Leno to Perform at The Concert for UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital
- Photos: Black Eyed Peas, Ludacris and LMFAO at HP Pavillion
- Neil Young, Joanna Newsom to Play Benefit Show for UCSF's Children's Hospital
- Celebrities Unite for UCSF Children's Hospital and Painted Turtle Benefit
- Photos: Alanis Morissette, Gavin DeGraw, and More Rock Live In The Vineyard