Photos: Hendrick's Enchanted Forest of Curiosities in San Francisco
The Bay Area's gin fanatics were treated to an early holiday gift when Hendrick's Gin partnered with 7x7 to present the San Francisco edition of their Enchanted Forest of Curiosities. A multi-level raw space in SoMa was magically transformed into one of the most intriguing culturescapes of the season, captivating the city's impassioned gin-erati.
The three-night event culminated on Thursday, December 8th with a special set by the Balkan jazz ensemble Brass Menazeri, sensuous carnies, bites that thrilled both the peepers and the palate, and a vast selection of special Hendrick's cocktails created by some of San Francisco's most skilled mixologists, including local favorite Joel Baker.
Check out the charming video of the whole experience below. And if you haven't already signed up for 7x7's email newsletters, visit our homepage and join up so you don't miss out on more intriguements throughout the new year!
Photos: Nikki Ritcher Photography
Video courtesy of Fine Young Man Productions
- Extra Party Added: Hendrick's Enchanted Forest on Wednesday, December 7th in SoMa
- Special Invitation: Explore Hendrick's Enchanted Forest in SoMa Next Week
- In Photos: Seven Days of San Francisco
- Hendricks Gin and 7x7’s Cocktail Academy Photos
- Photos: DesignStyleDigest.com Launch in San Francisco's SoMa District