Photos: Lookout's Five Year Anniversary Celebration
On September 28, Lookout celebrated a milestone anniversary with a warm and lively party welcoming staunch regulars and enthusiastic visitors—a fitting crowd, given its well-earned reputation as a premier destination in San Francisco's historic Castro neighborhood.
A steady stream of friendly faces filled the bar from open until close to show their appreciation and raise a congratulatory glass. The bar was festively decorated for the occasion and the staff gave out custom anniversary tank tops all night to guests.
Chef Domenique Garcia provided a complimentary buffet of Lookout classics like Patron BBQ hot wings, sliders with fried chicken and pulled pork, ceviche, brushcetta, and their signature pizzas. Lookout resident DJ favorites Christopher B, Guy Ruben, Stephanie Phillips, and Lee Decker provided the soundtrack to the night's festivities.
A lot has changed in five years (see below), during which Lookout firmly established itself as a fixture of nightlife in San Francisco, and embedded itself as a community institution, having raised over $350,000 for local organizations, and continuing to welcome residents and tourists alike to its now-iconic wraparound balcony.
Lookout, 3600 16th Street at Market, lookoutsf.com
- Photos: The Ambassador Five Year Anniversary Party
- Photos: SF Entertainment Commission's Ninth Anniversary Celebration
- Photos: Heroine Boutique's One-Year Anniversary Celebration
- Break Out That Flannel Shirt & Celebrate Debaser's 3 Year Anniversary Tonight
- The Seventh Heart Boutique Celebrates Its Five Year Anniversary