Photos: Ragemas 2013 Charity Holiday Party
Last week, North Beach blossomed into a sultry North Pole for Ragemas, a party thrown by and for Bay Area young professionals—drawing guests from Google, Facebook, Twitter and other high-profile tech giants—that has quickly become one of the season's most exciting parties. This year's event was highlighted with a DJ set from Jeffrey Paradise of Poolside.
Guests sipped specialty beverages from supporters Distillery 209 Gin—try the recipes below!—while also grooving to a set by DJ Young Peezy, and sexy samba dancers and aerialists. Partner Sapporo premium beer sponsored a lively Santa Claus photo booth provided by LiveFotoSF. Check out the photo strips here.
Founder Niket Desai—himself a cancer survivor— and organizers Young Professionals of San Francisco and Active 20-30 curated and developed the event to support their favorite nonprofits, the Cancer Research Institute and the Children's Discovery Museum in San Jose.
Photos: Anna-Alexia Basile Photography
Try these simple, festive specialty drinks at home!
CLASSIC 209 MARTINI
No. 209 Gin and dry vermouth
No. 209 Gin, lemon, simple syrup, sparkling wine
FIZZ THE SEASON
No. 209 and Ginger Ale
Made with Bruce Cost Ginger Ale
- Photos: Reason to Party & dot429 Winter Gala
- Photos: Spinsters of San Francisco's Fourth Annual Fleet or Flight Raises Over $7,000
- 7x7's Pride 2013 Launch Party at Lookout
- Photos: VIP launch of Dean & DeLuca’s new wine site—Your California Wine Source—with Distillery 209 Gin
- Photos: 7x7's Fall 2011 Nightlife Guide Launch Celebration at OSHA Lounge Embarcadero